Benefit verification required prior to scheduling. Please call your insurance provider for this information. Here is a list of questions to ask your mental health insurance provider:
- What type of plan do I have (e.g., HMO, PPO, EPO, etc.)?
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my insurance cover services for an “out of network” provider? If, what are the terms?
- Do I have a deductiable? How much is it? Do you know if “at this time” if the insurance company will pay fees towards my session cost?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the covered amount per therapy session?
- What is the copay amount?
- Does my insurance require a licensed counselor?
- Is preauthorization required for my psychotherapist?
Currently accepting Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Value Options and Coventry.
Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted with PayPal for safe and secure payments.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified the office at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Note: The Inner Circle is a DBA of Crystal Clear Consultations.